Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Fun and Adventures of Katie-Bear


Hello everybody. It's Chloe again.

Today, I finished reading my latest book, The Adventures of Katie-Bear: Fun Days at School by V.K. Sansone. It was the most fun I've had lately. I read it to my friends. We all enjoyed it so much.
Katie-Bear reminds me of myself because she likes the outdoors. I also like the outdoors, camping and all. I hope the author will do a camping story. Maybe I should be an author. I love to read.

Anyway, I recommend Katie-Bear because she is a cool bear to read about. The illustrations are fun. There are 5 different sections which let me read it over the week. I wanted to stretch it out to give myself something to do during reading time. My mom makes me read every day, even while school is out. She doesn't want my brain to turn into overcooked spaghetti. Talk to everyone soon. Signing off, this is Chloe Culpepper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chloe: I must say that the message
you left about Katie-Bear is the best I have seen in a long time! I
am sure Katie-Bear loved it too and
just the other day, she told me she
was thinking of getting your new book about your family too! Isn't that just like a good friend to do?
Love to you and your family, Chloe.
Keep cool and hang tight my friend!